HHBRTA encourages and welcomes members of the tourism industry and media to use our images and videos. Our Media Hub contains hundreds of high-quality digital assets for use in approved marketing and media channels. Our Media Hub is simple to use and streamlines digital collaboration.
- To view available assets in our Media Hub, click here.
- To request access so you can download assets from the Media Hub, please create a profile.
- If you already have created a profile and would like to select digital assets for download, click here.
- Please refer to our Image Usage Guidelines to learn more about authorized uses for these digital assets and how to credit them appropriately.
If you have a request for a specific asset that you cannot locate in our Media Hub, please contact Brittany Hunter. Include the following information in your email message:
- Type of images you are looking for (e.g. outdoor, cultural, landscape, city, attractions, etc.)
- Desired size of the images you require (high-resolution and low-resolution files are available for most images)
- What the images will be used for (e.g. what publication, blog, website, etc.)
- Number of images you require
- When you require the images (two days, one week, etc.)
We encourage industry and media partners to use our brand logos in marketing and media content. For guidelines on how, when, and where these logos can be used, please refer to our HHB Logo usage guidelines.
You can also access hundreds of images of Hamilton Halton Brant through Destination Ontario’s online media library here. Access to online video, multimedia, and other information is also available. Download the Image Ontario usage guidelines to learn how to navigate the platform.