HHBRTA offers annual workforce development and training workshops and webinars to help build tourism business opportunities and encourage progress toward business development priorities in our region. These training sessions target priority tourism sectors, including:
- Hospitality (Food, Beverage and Retail)
- Meetings, Conventions and Sports
- Outdoor Recreation (Operators and Conservation Authorities)
- Heritage, Arts and Culture
- Agri-Tourism (Culinary and Rural)
- Large Attractions and Events
- Indigenous Tourism
upcoming training sessions
HHBRTA’s inaugural Fall Training week has commenced but don’t worry if you missed it! HHBRTA is providing all Presentations and/or Handouts for those who couldn’t make it.
- Digital Marketing on a Shoestring Budget: Reference guide
- Culinary Tourism With a Sustainable Lens: PowerPoint Presentation
- Crafting Content for Social Media: Reference guide
- Influence in 2022: Presentation Recording
- Recruitment and Retention: PowerPoint Presentation
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: CGLCC Travel Market Guide + CGLCC Travel Market Training Booklet
- Google Analytics for Small Business: Reference guide
Your feedback is instrumental in how we plan for our Workforce Development Training Sessions. If you could please take the time to fill out this quick survey it would be greatly appreciated.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DWCPCJX
SIGN UP FORM
Register for an upcoming workshop by completing the form below.
REQUEST SPECIFIC TRAINING
If you’d like to learn more about upcoming training sessions or submit a specific training request, please reach out to Angelica Seraj at any time.